7 June 2014 - 25 Signs You're Succeeding At Life aka 3 things I am thankful for..

The first thing that I read this morning was this article: 25 Signs You're Succeeding At Life (Even If It Doesn't Feel Like It)
And then I realize that these are the things that I should be thankful for...
These are all my rezeki..

Some of the points that I like are:

  • You may not have as much money as you want but you live a rich life. - I remember the first few years of marriage... We got Qistina soon after.. we didnt have a car.. we didnt have a house.. Taking her to McDonald's once a month was luxurious enough... but she grew up a happy girl.. Look at us now, we are not rich but money is the least of our problem.. We make just enough every month but it is enough.. I couldnt ask for more...Alhamdulillah..
  • Where you live feels like home. - Checked. It's not a big bungalow.. it's just an apartment.. we called it home when Qistina were 3.. We have made so much memories here..  He loan it to us for the moment.. And we are thankful for that..
  • You have moments where you appreciate who you see in the mirror. - I dont even have to elaborate on this point. :) Qaiser joined us when Qis was 7... I never imagine myself having 2 children.. but now I cant imagine not having him around...! 
Anyway, kalau rajin bacalah other points at the link...
Perhaps you'll find some points that you can relate to and be thankful for them... :P

Back to daily life stories.. Semalam cuti replacement coz hari ni Public Holiday (Daulat Tuanku! )
Aku manalah boleh duduk rumah tak buat ape..
Nak menjahit, tak tau mood dah ke mana?
Everyday I wake up and say I will sew today... never happen..
Then I'll feel incomplete at the end of the day for not sewing... *sigh*

So yesterday, I took the kids to One Cinema-again..
Kitorang tengok Maleficent.. I have to say I love this version of Sleeping Beauty the most!
Tak yah lah nak mention pasal Angelina Jolie... She has been my idol since forever!
With her humanitarian acts and all that..
Bila berlakon watak baik gini laaagi la aku terpikat dengan dia..
:P

Lepas movie aktiviti wajib, let them play kat Jungle tuh for an hour..
I like to see it as letting them exercise in their magical kingdom...
At least when they are all grown up, they will remember it as one of their sweet memories with their mama.. :P

It is so hot outside today...Nak pegi kedai stock up grocery pun malas...Pepetang skit lah kot.
Qistina suddenly feels like crafting so I let her..
Of course Qaiser pun nak join..
Saje mengacau kejap before his minds are diverted to his new little busses...
He played with the mat that I sewed for him before diverting his attention to Charlie and Lola on HyppTV..
As for me, I am going to enjoy the quietness while it lasts..
Nak lepak-lepak depan mesen jahit antik aku tu kot kot mood menjahit nak mai...




Have a great weekend!
I know I will...

XoXo

No comments: