18 June 2014 - Lost

I love my job but lately I'm feeling a bit lost..
I am not a manager..
I used to have one until she is transferred to another entity in March but she was supposed to still supervise me remotely..
And she is not even that far!
Just a couple of LRT stations away..

Turns out when she started her new role in the other entity, she got caught up with a lot of work and was always busy..
Often I feel neglected..
But somehow she manage to make me feel like everything is OK when she came by the office every once in a blue moon.

I was assigned to a new manager effective 1st June.
Just when I'm starting to feel like things are going to be OK with this manager, they hired a new manager who will be replacing this manager.
Are you following me?

Anyway, now I am stuck with a few things on my list which are supposed to be handed over to the new manager by my old manager!
I mean that's why they allow the old manager to stay when the new manager comes in right?
To do the hand over??
Instead they just left them hanging...with me!
I AM NOT A MANAGER!
Why do you have such high expectations on me?
I dont know what to freaking do!

I need to talk to someone.

Not so XoXo

No comments: