25 May 2014 - Oh my kitchen cabinet!!! Part 4 (and a little bit of some other stuff)

Last Friday masa aku sampai rumah around 12 ish 2 orang contractors tu tengah buat keje...
Nampak macam dorang tengah pasang frame kayu..
There were a lot of noises..
Bising..
So lepas lunch aku bawak Qis and Qaiser lepak rumah Min...
Dah lama tak visit baby Raykal..
Last time I visited them Mine was in her confinement..
Sekarang dah 2 bulan dah...


Since Dayang kena pick up Mia from school, we left Mine's house a little bit after 5PM..
Bila aku samapi rumah the contractors have left..
And dorang dah siap simen..
and kemas.. :)

The Management wont allow any renovation to take place on Saturday & Sunday (walaupun kekadang ade je aku dengar bunyik drilling pepagi bute on a Saturday or Sunday... very... annoying!)..
So Sabtu Ahad, cuti.


I guess this is where the 2 sinks are going to be...


I planned to do a LOT of sewing on Satuday but that did not happen...
Lepas lunch I took Qis and Qaiser pergi Specktrum Ampang AKA Giant..
Saje bawak dorang tengok movie..
Everyone kept saying Spiderman is awesome so it made me wanna see how awesome Spiderman is...
:P

Aku ingat nak gi KLCC ke..
But then Qis and Qaiser nak main kat Jungle... Nasib baik kat Ampang ni ada local cinema... :P



Love the couple seat!

Qis made that face coz the drink that she is holding is cold.. I dont know why Qaiser made that face.. but I just love this photo :P

Lepas dah habis movie dorang nak main kat Jungle pulak...
Jungle ni tempat bebudak main kat sebelah amusement park..
OK je ... dorang suke..
I let them play for almost an hour..

Yes.. it's just us three... Daddy bukan suke keluar lama-lama..
Kalau tengok movie, tengok movie je lah... lepas tu balik...
Besides Daddy sakit kaki..
So kene rest kat rumah...
I OK je.. asalkan Daddy yang sponsor.. :P





We reached home a few minutes before 7PM...
Tengok - tengok the ugly blue walls dah jadi putih...
Daddy kerjakan dinding dapur rupanya..
:)
I am just so glad that the ugly blue walls are gone!

I can't wait to give this kitchen a makeover!!

It's Monday again tomorrow...
I'll be looking forward to Friday again as usual..

In the meantime, I hope I can get some sewing done today...

XoXo

No comments: