21 March 2014 - My sidekick, my buddy, my shopping partner, my princess

Its time to renew my road tax and insurance...
I managed to renew my insurance 1 day before it expires..
So I decided to switch from UniAsia to Etiqa...
It is as easy as a phone call away... only you can only make the payment wih your credit card or Maybank Debit card (the new one, not the old yellow ATM card)
So I went to Maybank to replace my ATM card with the debit card.. It only costs RM12...
But after that Etiqa still failed to charge the amount to my debit card.. turns out I need to change the transaction limit of the new card..even though I have more than enough amount in the account...
This can easily be done at the ATM machine...

Then I need to renew my road tax...
Yes it can be done via MYEG with a little fee of RM6 but Daddy asked me to go to JPJ...
Well because there is no more space on grant so it cannot be done at the post office...

So today I asked my princess to accompany me... I know it'll be a long torturous wait at the JPJ if I go there alone..
And I was right.
We had to wait from 12.45 until 2PM before it is finally our turn...
Then the officer just keyed in something on the computer and I paid RM90 for a year...
But then she didnt renew my grant..
I had to ask and then only she asked me to fill up a simple form...
Luckily it was just a simple process...
So next year, InsyaAllah I can just go to any post office to renew my road tax...
No more wasting time waiting at JPJ...

By the way, Qis followed to the office today...
This is what she did to pass the time...
Luckily I work half day on Friday.. if not, I cant imagone what else she'll do there... :p






XoxO

No comments: