9 January 2014 - Throw back??

I did this refashion a couple of weeks ago...
The yellow shirt belongs to Arwah Tok Ba...
After he passed away, Daddy took some of his clothes and wear them...

This one somehow got ripped at the back...
Being me, sayang nak buang. I immediately saw an opportunity to refashion it.

I think refashioning is so much easier than sewing from scratch.
When I refashion, there will be some parts where I dont need to serge the hem cause well, it's already done! :P

So I turned the yellow shirt into a tivy shirt for Qaiser...
And I made a cute little applique elephant (which I didnt sew, I use Heat n Bond - Ultra so I just need to iron it.. no sewing required)

And voila... a new shirt for Qaiser...


But now he didnt want to wear it and he kept saying 'Tak nak... ini Daddy punya...' 'No...the shirt is Daddy's'
-_-'

Itching to sew but I'm out of material and havent had the chance to visit my favourite thrift shop...(sigh)

Till then,

XoXo

No comments: