31 January 2014 - Memory yang hilang

A few months ago, well actually quite some time ago, I was disappointed when abah lost my photos...
Bukan la hilang... more like misplaced..
Coz bila dia pinjam my camera, he transferred all of the photos to his laptop/external hard disk...
Then bila aku mintak nak save, he couldnt find it.. And he said he might have mistakenly deleted them...
I was crushed. Coz ada gambar raya 2012...
It was not just any ordinary raya...
It was our last Aidilfitri with Arwah Tok Ba... My beloved father-in-law...

After some time, I got over it... nak buat camne... dah nak hilang...
But brought myself my very own external hard disk.. lepas encik daddy dah format alll of my memories since Qis was a baby.. and then abah lost my photos... I learned my lesson.. I need my own back-up storage.

Anyway, a couple of weeks ago Abah got a new lappy...
So I la yang dapat his old lappy... I complained to him once 'gaji ribu-ribu tapi takde lapy'...sambil buat muka sedih... I guess he remembers.. :P

Godek godek godek, I found them!
My lost photos! Photos of Aidilfitri 2012 with arwah Tok Ba...
Oh my God I am sooo happy!
I immediately transferred them to my Seagate...


This is one of my favorite photo...

Yep. I'm sensitive when it comes to memorabilia, photos and stuff like that...
Memories are just so important to me...

XoXo


No comments: