24 January 2014 - God bless her



This is my ibu...
The woman who gave birth to me and raised me with lotsa love...
She used to have something like bipolar disorder...
There were times when she will just spent the days lying on her bed...wont eat, wont sleep, wont get out of the bed...
Then there were times when she will so active, she wont sleep...she will talk a lot, about the past mostly... until she loses her voice...
After a few months... sometimes weeks... she will go back to being passive again...

After a few months of being passive, a couple of weeks ago she went active again...
But this time its not the same as before...
She started to forget things....
She started talking to herself... she claims that someone was there... but no one was...
And I am worried about her...
All I can do is pray for her...
Hope for the best and try to be patience with her...

I hope she will recover from this illness-whatever it is...

Not so XoXo

No comments: