27 May 2013 - Grey is so not my colour!!

Tengok kain ni... cantik kan
I like the colour... But I guess I bought it because it's paisley kot... :P

 


I wanted to try something a bit different...
And I wanted to practise sewing concealed/invisible zipper...
Semangat je..
I took a mental note to widen the lenght around my hip a little because the last blouse that I sew is a tad too tight around that area...
I should have follow my body shape instead of cutting the fabric like this... (coz now I have to pair it with a clincher to accentuate my small frame -_-')


Then I cut the back like this. to give way to the zipper...


Then I thought, why not try something different around the neck...
So I cut it like this...


Bila dah siap, jadilah macam ni...
For the lengan, I try yang kembang bawah method... and I didnt use elastic band this time...
Mental note: lebarkan sikit bahagian lengan next time kalau tak pakai getah...
:P

Lepas ni maybe banyak project untuk raya like langsir, baju raya etc...
If I can find the mood to sew... :P

** abaikan Encik Qaiser yang sebok nak 'smile' juga tu... :P

 

XoXo

No comments: