14 April 2013 - Projek yang tergendala

Two weeks ago I was so excited to try out a pattern from http://www.coletterie.com/.
But something came up that made me so busy so I didn't had the chance to work on it until yesterday.
But I managed to put the pattern together and cut the fabric...
A bit excited as it is the first time I'm sewing with a pattern...



When I got home from work yesterday, Qaiser was napping...
I took the chance to continue my project...



Senang sangat... Even though it has darts...
First time sewing darts... but it was a piece of cake!
And it requires some bias tape for the neck and arm lines...
So I got the chance to use my Clover Bias Tape Maker...
Beli dah lama tapi tak de chance nak pakai lagi...
Malas sebenarnye...
I am not fond with bias tapes!
And it's true... the bias tape maker is so convenient to have and sooo easy to use!





After a few hours working on it, it's finally done!
Kebetulan pulak Daddy ajak pergi Bukit Tinggi tadi... nak bawak budak² main sungai katenyer, dapatla aku melaram dengan my new blouse...
:P




BTW ada gangguan bekalan air di Selangor due to the main pipe burst at Batu Caves...
Our house was affected but luckily the water supply is restored after a day!
So kengkonon nak gi mandi kat Bukit Tinggi coz of that... :P
Dah ade air aku mandi kat umah...
Mika ni je la yang layan air sungai...
Sejukkkk!!! Brrr!!



Till then...

XoXo


No comments: