7 March 2013 - Jogging jadi mangsa langgar, rompak dan lari...

This happened to one of our staff yesterday in Bangsar...
Tak tau lah if he became the target because he is an expat...
Apepun Im sharing this so that you guys can learn something from it...

Semalam dah la ade meeting...
Bebetul sebelum meeting start, MIL call kate FIL kene stroke...
Taktau nak buat ape coz mereka berdua je kat rumah...
So I call my SIL coz I cant call the ambulance if I dont know the house address...
I know how to get there but Im terrible with address...

So tak sempat nak pergi hospital pun!
Habis je meeting my boss kelam kabut panggil I...
Dia x kata banyak just:
Hanie you have to come with me to the hospital.. DS met with an accident.
I only had enough time to grab my wallet... and blurted 'This is not a good day for me' and told her about my FIL...

DS went jogging at Jalan Turi Bangsar at 6.10am...
This car came from the opposite direction and purposely hit him!
He sommersaulted to the back of the car and hurt his knee..
It was bad ok...he had to undergo a surgery to fix it...

After they hit him the passenger got down and ask him 'Are you ok? Are you ok'
We guess he only asked to buy some time to locate the valuables on the victim...
Because after that he grabbed DS's gold chain and leave him there in the middle of the road...

Luckily 2 expats found him and brought him to the hospital...
Criminals are getting crazier and crazier!

Luckily he is alright... He fractured a bone...there was a big wound on his knee that they had to stitch it to repair the muscles...
And he had to wear braces around his knee and walk with a stick...
Still his concern was whether he can fly for a meeting next week...
-_-'

Today I couldnt go on leave cause I am in charge of our International Women's Day lunch talk at the office...
But I left the office a bit early...
Hopefully I can go and visit my FIL later. ..

What a day these couple of days have been...
Harap my FIL will recover soon...
Amin!

XoXo

No comments: