27 March 2013 - From Kansas to Kuala Lumpur



Hari Isnin ari tu first time bawak Qaiser gi tengok movie..
Well second time.. but the first time was when he was 6 months old and it doesnt really counts...

Plan nak gi berdua dengan Qis je...
But Qaiser is getting smarter...
Kesian pulak nak tinggal dia...
They said everytime I went out with Qis, he will call out for us every 5 minutes..
'mamaaaa!' or 'dadakkkk (kakak)'
Sian kan?
So I asked Daddy if he wants to join us and we can bring Qaiser and he said yes! So...

1st 15 minutes dia duk diam sambil makan popcorn dengan Qis...
Lepas tu dia mula ke hulu ke hilir..
That's why I picked the 4 seats on the right isle...
So we didnt disturbed anyone...
So I asked him to sit with me and gave him milk...
Luckily he fell asleep... sampai la lagi 5 minit citer tu nak habis...
He didnt scream or cry... Thank God!

Owh we watched Oz the Great & Powerful... love the graphics! just lovely...
Storyline was a bit predictable...almost like Alice in Wonderland...
Maybe they targeted minors as the audience...
Just perfect for Qistina.. :p
But we had a great outing as a family... :) That is all that matters...



And yesterday we made these origamis...
It was raining outside...
And I thought what a perfect fun way to end my off days with my princess...
We gave the Cherry Blossom to nenek and she put it on her hair and pose with it... :)



Back to work today...

XoXo

No comments: