February 19, 2012 - Lousy...

Note: Funny when my company gave us the option to work 4 and half days week, the intention is for the employees to have a work-life balance...
Not so much for me, when I feel like I am happier at work than I am at home...
Although I am at my happiest when I am around Qis and Qaiser...
Just not at home.

Anyway Qis was scheduled to shoot her scene at Putrajaya today...
Initially her Dad was gonna send her... but he changed his mind at the very last minute.
Yup. So Qis was late this morning...
Things like this that I don't like.
Kalau dier btau awal² I can always arrange for the runner to pick her up in the morning...
Saje nak menyusahkan hidup orang lain.
Tsk tsk.
Thinking that this involve other people's time and money...
And that we have promised to be committed at all time, I had to send her no matter how.
It also shows how irresponsible some people can be... kan?

So this morning I had to send her.
And being a lousy driver, it was miraculous that I actually managed to find the way to the location...
Tapi time balik, I couldn't find the exit to MEX Highway...
We ended up in Puchong, then luckily I found MEX right after IOI Mall...
Sheesh.
The road seems never ending!

Lousy.

Hope Qis had fun.

Cause my Sunday sure was hell...

Not so XoXo

No comments: