January 4, 2012 - Mane pergi...?

A month plus...
Malas giler nak udpate blog...
1- takde mase...
2- I find it easier to update about life on Facebook... Now dat it's much easier with Android...

Kalau nak update blog kene bertempek kat depan pc sambil toleh² keliling tengok Encik Qaiser tengah buat ape...

OMG he is a handful!
I'm thankful for that... but sometimes he's too much for me to handle all by myself...
Nasib baik ada Qis, atuk and Daddy around... ;P


He's a smart boy...
Kalau ajak mandi, dia nak tarik baju dier ke atas...
Kalau orang kata bye dier laju² kejar nak ikut...
His favourite thing is dancing... kalau dengar lagu confirm dier akan bergoyang!
He grow up so fast~!
That's Qaiser...

About Qis, her first day at school...
I sent her just now...
Since I couldnt make it to her report card day last year, tadi bila tengok senarai pelajar tahun 2 baru I know her position...
5A's... 92.2%... no 25 in all of standard 1...
Yes, she gets to be in the 1st class again...
But OMG... ramai giler kawan² dier yang dah jatuh kelas...
Her best friend dapat no 1 with 98.5%... how smart is dat?
And me being me of course I told her that it is not good enough...
I have to be hard on her when it comes to this...
It's for her future...
*sigh*
I know you can do better baby...


Alrighty... That's all the time Qaiser gave me...
5 mins to update my blog... ;P
I'll be back to work tomorrow...
Wish I can be a stay at home mom and watch my kids grow... ;P

XoXo

No comments: