October 3, 2011 - Good things don't last forever...

Dah 4 jam aku duk layan lagu Skyscraper ni...
Sebab ade seekor banjeng (babi + anjeng jadian) da buat aku rasa macam lagu nih...
To hell...

Anyway, before all of the cloudy, thunder, blizzard thingy happened last night, I actually had a great time with my loves...
My girlfriends and the kids...

Kite bitching bitching...



Kite main mekap mekapp...

Kite main model model...


Kite main antu antuuu...

Kite main swim swimmm...


Kite main rebut rebuttt...




But happy things don't last forever kan?
It couldn't even last for 24 hours...

One just can't have it all...
When trust is not there...
So does the love...



You can take everything I have,
You can break everything I am,
Like I'm made of glass,
Like I'm made of paper,
Go on and try to tear me down,
I will be rising from the ground,
Like the skyscraper...


XoXo

No comments: