October 2, 2011 - It has gotta be a good life, good good life~~!

My weekend was a wasted one...
Oh well, at least I get to spend some time with the kids...

Here we go again...
For Monday:
Always something fun to lure away the Monday blues:
t-shirt (is there any other name for it? -_-' ): FOS Kelana Jaya
Skirt: Petaling Street (Qis belanja mama ;P Seriously.... 2/3 years ago!)
Cardigan: Forever 21, Pavillion
Clincher: Wholesale shop in Jln Pudu/Hang Tuah (this one's my favorite!)

For Tuesday: (somehow it has become my let's-wear-a-pants-day)
Off-shoulder Top: Sg Wang
Pants: Sg Wang
Clincher: Sg Wang

For Wednesday:
Top: Nichii, Times Sq
Skirt: Nichii, Times Sq
Clincher: Wholesale shop in Jln Pudu/Hang Tuah
Yeah, I'm wearing a singlet for work...
I wish la weh! ;P
I have a blazer at work and I always ALWAYS wear it coz it's so damn cold in there!
So, dats why sometimes I would just walk in in a sleeveless top... ;P

And my FridayThursday:
Baju Kurung: Ampang Park (bought 3 years ago when I was still with NCR)

OK, let's end this boring post with something good...
At least it makes me feel good...
:)


(not in the right order)
Sometimes there's airplanes I can' t jump out
Sometimes there's bullshit that don't work now
We are god of stories but please tell me-e-e-e
What there is to complain about

I feel like there might be something that I'll miss
Hopelessly
I feel like the window closes oh so quick
Hopelessly
I'm taking a mental picture of you now
'Cuz hopelessly, hopelessly
I have so much to feel good about

XoXo

2 comments:

IxoR@ said...

rajin...

stok baju kerja untuk seminggu dah ready?!

kite main sauk je mana yg sempat, janji semua dah siap iron lah!

hehehe....

Hanie Ly said...

suda siap... :) klu da siap iron tu boleh la buat entry cam ni gak cik pora... :)