September 7, 2011 - Time to free myself from nicotine...

And it has been 2 days since I last sucked on that cancer stick!
This time it's not as easy as my last attempt!
Dunno why lah!

I dunno why but every time someone pissed me off, it made me wanna smoke...
Every time I'm thinking about problems, it made me wanna smoke....
I never expect people who dont smoke to understand but smoking is one of a good way for me to 'let things out'...
Rather than shouting or fighting with people, I'd rather go somewhere quiet and smoke!
Well, now I have to find something else to do...

Why quit now?
1 - Qistina kept asking me to quit... and every time she said something about it, it makes me feel like a bad mom... because I'm giving a bad example... Walaupun dorang salu cakap, don't smoke in front of her lah... tapi bagi aku kalau aku tak smoke depan dia, kan lagi baik kalau aku tak smoke langsung? So...

2 - Age factor: Every time I quit I sleep like a baby and wake up fresh every morning! NO KIDDING! Pastu badan pun tak berape nak sakit²... I dunno why lah but it's so true! (Dunno why plak... You do know that a stick of cigarette contains thousands of chemicals don't you?)
~ See that?? ~

Aku rase the first reason is enough to make me quit smoking...
Although I cannot promise that I will never ever smoke again...
(Of course not, are you crazy??)
But for now this is good enough for me... ;)
And I'd like to keep it up for as long as I could.

And aku perasan bile tak smoke, keje aku asik nak makan makan and makan je!
Serious!
Semalam je berape kali aku duk melantak!
Kul 12 tengah malam pun mintak Daddy gi tapau nasik dengan tom yam!
Kalau cam gini I'll be chubby in no time! (eh wait, isn't that what you want?)
Haha ye lah... jangan sampai cam belon dah...

Wish me luck ya'll!
Katakan Tak Nak!
(I think this photo is cool)
~ Courtesy of Mr Google ~

XoXo



4 comments:

mama iris said...

insyaAllah....kalo u dah berjaya nanti..jgn lupa tolon ajar i....hehehe....i nak ajar laki i plak....dia pon kuat gak,i risaukan dia..=(

Hanie Ly said...

huahuahua payah tu cik nurul...! lain orang lain caranye...! ;P

sampah hitam said...

berhenti rokok...

ok sangat susah...

*sigh*.....pernah bertahan 4 hari jek,
then,when sumthing big came....memang tak tahan...kene gak isap rokok ...

gud luck to you, me n anyone whos still trying to stop....

Hanie Ly said...

sh: memang sangat susah ok... only God knows! ;P hopefully nothing big will come my way this few days lah...