September 22, 2011 - It's been a while...

It's been a while since I took the LRT...
But with my new work location I prefer to take the LRT coz:
1) It's so convenient!
2) It costs me almost the same as driving to work... maybe if I drive it'll cost a bit more...
3) I don't need to go through traffic, and someone actually 'drives' me home everyday! (just thought of this one on my way back home yesterday)
4) I get to see all kinds of different people every day!
5) I get to save the earth...

If that's not enough reason to like LRT, I don't know what else...
Lagipun LRT dekat giler dengan office so I don't have to rush back...
Semalam aku balik kul 7pm...
Buat keje pun tak rush... so I get to avoid careless mistakes...
Kalau tak rushing la... dengan nak beat traffic...
Kekadang Daddy dah tunggu kat bawah...
Benci...

And yesterday I had an encounter with the kind of people who likes to play games or watch videos on their handphone... OUT LOUD.
I don't know about you guys but I like to wonder in my own world when I'm on the LRT,
listening to the sound of the LRT running on the rail...
The awkward quietness that doesn't seem to be so awkward cause everybody on the coach actually enjoy minding their own business...
Maybe wondering how the other stranger was like at home, work...
Smiling to the texts on their hand phone...
Wondering what the text was or who they were texting to...
Stuff like that...
Makes me wonder why did I ever get myself a driving license??

Maybe today I'll get to sit on a coach with a different kinda people...
Maybe it'll bring me another reminiscent of the past...
:) Just the thought of that makes me smile...

Hey, its the World Car Free Day today people!
Let's all take the LRT!
:P

* credit to a friend in FB

XoXo

No comments: