September 19, 2011 - Sunday is Mix and Match day!

Since I am not a morning person...
And waking up at 6am in the morning is my biggest enemy,
I've decided to spend a little time on Sunday to figure out what I'm going to wear for work this whole week so that I could spare that little time on snoozing a bit more in the morning...
Clever huh~ (as if)
I am officially calling this my Mix and Match Sunday...
Sebab aku takde banyak baju (or always rasa macam takde baju!) so terpaksa lah mix and match...
Kalau tak hari² itu la saje bajunye...
Baju² aku pulak, since saiz nye sameeee je, so kalau bleh tahan 10 tahun, maka 10 tahun tu jugak la korang akan tengok aku pakai baju tuh...
Selagi tak reput/rosak/turun kaler...

For today:
top: Agenda, Jusco
skirt: thrifted for RM10!
clincher: wholesale store in Jalan Pudu

Tuesday:
top: I think I bought this in a Pasar Malam in Jinjang 10 years ago... before Qis even existed! ;P
pants: Elle, SOGO
cardigan: Scarlet, Jusco

Wednesday:
dress: Comma, Sg Wang (If Im not mistaken Comma Sg Wang pun da tutup sekarang kan?)
cardigan: Agenda, Jusco
clincher: Sg Wang

Thursday:
Baju Kurung: Jalan TAR
Because I'm too lazy to think what to wear... already!

For Friday I'm just gonna wear a pair of jeans with t-shirt since it's Casual Friday...
Now I can sleep in for 10 minutes more everyday! Yippeee!
If only I could find a way to skip bathing... *sigh*

XoXo

2 comments:

IxoR@ said...

Comma...

Kenapa tutup ye, sy suka je soping kt Comma....

Hurm....

Hanie Ly said...

saye pun!! tapi yg kat s g wang da tutup... kat alpha angle dulu ade satu, skang tatau ade lagi ke tak...