August 11, 2011 - Today is whaaat...?



See that? It says 'Today is your birthday'...
I really wanna skip this day this year... I don't really want to be reminded that I am 1 year shy to turning 30!
Because I have soooo many things to do before I turn 30 and now I only have 1 more year to complete them!
* big sigh *

Don't get me wrong... It's not that I am ungrateful or anything...
I thank God for letting me live this long...
For giving me everything I never imagined that I could possibly have...
What more could I ask for?
I just want it to be another ordinary day...
And hope that it will end fast.
;P

But thank you all for the birthday wishes...
You guys made me smile...
:)

Roger & Out!


4 comments:

Fitrihadi said...

akak..bersyukurlah dgn apa yang ada dulu. nak target berjaya under 30 memang susah.klu under 40, saya yakin akak mampu. Huhu..

Selamat Hari Lahir,kak. Moga panjang umur dan murah rezeki selalu :)

illafira said...

Jeles.. bakal nak masuk 30 tapi dah ade sepasang anak.. ada suami.. aku ni ape pun lum ade.. lagi sedih

Hanie Ly said...

Fitrihadi: eiishh kak bersyukur nih dik... hehehe cume ble time besday je mesti emosi tak berape nak stabil... hehehe tenkiu yea... ;P

Illa: Lilek la beb... nanti mesti time ko sampai punye...insyaallah! ;P

Hanie Ly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.