July 05, 2011 - I wish...

I have something interesting to tell...
But I really don't...

Actually I could share a a few words on how we celebrated Daddy's 37th birthday...

Or when we (yes, we...including atok) went out to watch Transformers 3...
But ended up doing something else instead because the tickets were sold out.
(including the 3D)

Or how I hate going to the office lately and so I went on MC for a couple of days...

Or that story about when my bitches and I (including 2 handsome princes) finally get to hang out and... well, bitching, after the longest time...

I have a lot of stories to tell actually...
But I'm not really in the mood to blog.
(I'm not really in the mood to transfer all of the photos from my stupid old Sony Ericsson)

Tell me...
Have you ever want something sooo badly that when you can't get it you become depressed for a while?
I guess I am in that stage...
I need a while to bounce out of that stupid rejected feeling...

Qaiser and Qistina have been a couple of angels...
But not enough to push me to keep going everyday...
Just enough to get me out of bed every morning...
:D



Until the day I finally bounce back...

Roger & out!

No comments: