June 6, 2011 - Part 2 - The main event...

Alhamdulillah, majlis aqiqah Qaiser dah selesai...
Atuk celebrated his 60th birthday even tho the actual date falls on 10th June...
He was happy to have 2 of his children with him that nite...
We chatted until 3.30 am in the morning!
I know he would be happier if everyone made an effort to come...
Oh well.

And I am so grateful to be a part of an in laws so awesome...
Never in a million years would I be able to pull this off without them!
They helped me 100% of everything!
♥s

A picture's worth a thousand words...
(p/s: more photo on my fb! ;P)

The sacrifices






Seekor buat gulai kuzi (I think that's what they call it..I dunno...Daddy's aunt help to cook it with tok ma), seekor buat BBQ... I dun eat mutton but they look so good...I couldn't resist! ;P

The convoy
More would have been merrier...
Total of 8 cars...
Off to Puncak Rimba in Bukit Tinggi...






The location






More photos of the place here.
Malas nak upload... ;P

The main event
Before the event started, budak² dapat mandi sungai...
Best giler dorang, sampai tak ingat nak naik...
Lepas Isya' baru start main event...

We started off with tahlil lead by Daddy's eldest brother in law...
Then makan²...

And then we close the night off with ape lagi... kaloke session... ;P

Lepas semua orang dah tido, abah, me kak lyn and the daddy's lepak and chit chat until 3.30 am in the morning...
Feels good to catch things up...















Kak Lyn is my half sister...
Her mom was abah's first wife...
Dun we look almost the same? ;P



~ Abah and Kak Lyn's family + Qistina ;P ~


~ My cousin Dzul ~

~ The simple feast ~

~ Qis macam biase, dah jumpe kengkawan, tak ingat mama dah ~



Tiup lilin untuk atuk's birthday...
His grandchildren brought in the cake...
Qistina and Emir
:)


~ We ♥ you atok! ~



~ Happy birthday Daddy, Dzul, Abang Chik! ~

~ The princesses - Adilla, Erin & Qistina ~

We definitely had fun...
Daddy's family is the most sporting in the world~!
And I am so lucky and blessed to be a part of them!
They're like the family I've never had...

And I am grateful to have kak Lyn and family in our lives again...
We only live once, and it might be a short one...
Make some effort to spend it with the people that matters the most!
No regrets...
♥ ♥ ♥


Roger~

No comments: