November 10, 2010 - Scared to death

Okay, the title might be a bit exaggerated!
But I am scared.

Last night before we went to bed, we chatted a bit and somehow we talked about the baby…
How we have to go through pampers and baby formulas all over again…
It’s been 6 years since!
But it wasn’t until he mentioned the word ‘Botol Susu’ that I realize that I am terrified!
I imagined myself with a baby’s bottle and I got scared.
Going through labor again... berpantang…
Can I do this again?
What was I thinking?

Raising a child is never easy.
But he said we did it with Qis.
And we weren’t prepared for it back then.
She turns out to be fine. Isn’t she?
Lagi banyak obstacles back then.
And we survived just fine. Still are.
All we can do for now is hope for the best and try our best to make things work…
Insyaallah everything will be fine.

Just look at this face…
Aww how can I not want another one?

:P

Anyway, I slept around 5 plus this morning and woke up at 10.30am.
Not bad huh~
Used to get out of bed around 3pm!
Going back to work on the 15th...
*sigh*
;P

Daddy got the job with Huawei but he has another interview with AmAssurance at 3pm.
Congratulations Daddy!
You were right… Things are going to be OK somehow.
For the baby… For us...

I worry too much.

P/S Abg got a baby girl at 1.50am this morning! Congratulations! Nama belum tau... ;D 3 days in labor... can you imagine?

2 comments:

Jun said...

dun worry la hanie..everything will b fine, insyaAllah...dh ade experience b4 even dh a few yrs tinggal..no hal...yg x pernah ada pon boleh..u sure boleh la...no worry! once d baby out..all d worries will b gone and u will forget bout urself, dok ingat kat bb aje.....trust me! hehe....TC u..

Hanie Ly said...

tnx jun! tetibe panic attack plak... ;P da lama tak main dengan botol susu and pampers... hope everything will be ok! :)