October 9, 2010 - Today, 3 years ago...

I copy and paste this from my old blog... Dated October 9, 2007...
Just a little experiment of mine...
:)

3 more days to Hari Raya!!!
I can’t believe that we have been fasting for 27 days!
Well, 20 days for me to be exact…ehhehee
I’m all excited to celebrate raya…
Maybe because of my new loaf…
And Qis is 3 this year… She can talk almost fluently…
She’s the only biggest reason why I’m looking forward to raya…
;P

Here are some more photos from our break fasting session on Sunday…
Thanks to Dia…
Sangat rajin OK tolong amik gamba banyak2…
Thank a lot babe!
Thehehe

~ My love ~

~ The Original 4 of Us ~

~ Beloved Ibu and Abah ~

~ Beloved Mom, Dad and Grandchildren - Dina, Danial and Qis ~

~ My favorite - Me, Ibu and Da ~

~ Da and Dia ~

~ And Qis...I have no idea what she's doing... I didnt even know this photo exixts until i received it today... Apekah...? ~

* * *

My boss took all of us out for dinner yesterday…
We went to the Outback…
I ate a lot! I actually puked!
Then I felt much better…
Eheheh
Gluttony is baad for health!
Now I know!
;P

No photos…will post them once I received them from Nicole…
;P

* Edited 6:44PM
~ Evanna, Karin, Yours Truly & Syena ~

~ Us and Boss, Nicholas Di Vito ~

* * *

I can’t wait for tomorrow!
A friend is going to take me out shopping…
Thehehe
I’ve been busy preparing things for my house and Qis, I barely have time to buy my own stuffs…
;S

No comments: